In this interview series where we ask questions to people who are making a difference, it can be big, it can be small, it doesn’t matter, what matters is their contribution to our society. It can be anyone from any walk of life and from any country. Please, do send us suggestions of people whom you think we should interview for this series.
Michel Montecrossa is a musician, artist and writer from Gauting, Germany. His musical work embraces songs, symphonic compositions and fusions of meditation-music with poetry. His artistic work unifies various styles of painting, drawing, photography and movie-making. His multidimensional work as a writer manifests itself through poetry, philosophy and novels. Michel Montecrossa traveled to many countries and met great personalities of the cultural and spiritual life who influenced his character, art and future-oriented humanitarian commitment.
Following are his views on our questions.
- Tell us something about yourself?
Since the beginning of my life I have a love for the Divine, for becoming conscious. This love and this yearning made me into an artist, musician, poet and philosopher.
- What motivated you to pursue music and how did you learn it?
The thirst for Intelligence which most divinely is manifested in music. I learned music in schools and through very good private teachers.
- You have quite vivid knowledge of India, how did you got interested in it?
India is an important part of the Eurasian Union that the Eurasian Continent needs, the biggest continent of planet Earth. The free union of the nations of Eurasia would be a big step forward to the future United States of Planet Earth, the gate to Space Age and a new step of Human Evolution. In this context I got interested in India and studied its culture and future potential along with the other Eurasian Nations and their cultures and future potentials.
- What message are you trying to give through your music?
The message of hope.
- Germans took in lots of Syrian refugees, as an artist, as a German how do you see this?
Welcome Culture is the only true answer to world wide radicalization. It must be evolved in a reasonable and effective way.
- What would be your advice to people who want to go into music industry?
Never let yourself be discouraged. Stand for your Dream and the power of its Magic and be proud of it – then you will win.
- Do you write songs on your own or you write them collaboratively with your band?
I write all my songs on my own and work out their performance together with my band.
- What are your interests outside music?
Fine Art, Poetry, Philosophy, Consciousness Research and Futurist Moviemaking.
- Your message for our readers?
Love and be happy.